Experience the ancient city of Ephesus and around within a one day tour from Istanbul. Easy, safe and comfortable. Well arranged ephesus tour which saves your time and gives you a chanch to visit the world's famous Ephesus ancient city, House of Virgin Mary and around. With this well organized ephesus day tour from Istanbul, you will just enjoy your day and have excellent experiences, live an unforgetable memories.
- Safe and easy way to reach to Ephesus with no hassle.
- Well arranged day trip from Istanbul about the timing.
- Visiting with professional, local and experienced tour guide.
- Local food experience in a local restaurant.
- Comfortable and safe driving.
- Have enough time to have your own experiences.
- With no rush and small-group tour of Ephesus.
04:30 - 05:00 AM Depart from hotel to airport.
05:00 - 05:30 AM Arrival to airport to fly from Istanbul to Izmir.
07:00 AM Fly from Istanbul to Izmir.
08:00 AM Arrival to Izmir and Transfer to Ephesus to join to the Ephesus Anciencient city and Virgin Mary Tour.
During the Ephesus tour sites to visit from 09:00 am to 16:30 pm..!
Visiting: Ephesus Ancient City Ruins, Celsus library, Temple Of Hadrian, Trajan Fountain in the Ancient Ephesus, Historical marble street, Great Theater, Isa Bey Mosque, Shrine of Mother Mary, Temple Of Artemis (seven wonders of ancient World), Sirince Village.
16:30 PM Is the end of the tour, At the end of the tour short rest in selcuk and transfer to izmir airport fly from Izmir to istanbul.
17:30 PM Transfer to Izmir airport to fly from Izmir to Istanbul.
18:30 PM Arrive to Izmir Airport.
19:00 PM Fly from Izmir to Istanbul.
20:00 PM Arrival to Istanbul and Transfer to hotel. See you in our another day tours.
04:30 - 05:00 am between you will be pick up and fly to Izmir at 07:00 am, It is about 1 hour flight journey from Istanbul. When you land you will be met with our another transfer men and continue to meet with tour guide and ephesus tour's group.
When you arrive tour will be started.
Tour departs from the meeting point at 09:00 am it is about 7 hours discovery of Ephesus Ancient City Ruins, Celsus library, Temple Of Hadrian, Trajan Fountain in the Ancient Ephesus, Historical marble street, Great Theater, Isa Bey Mosque, Shrine of Mother Mary, Temple Of Artemis (seven wonders of ancient World), Sirince Village.
16:00 pm tour will be ended and then return journey will be started. Transferred to Izmir airport, Fly to Istanbul and transferred to your hotel in Istanbul.
You may think to spend a day at the Beaches around Ephesus (Kusadasi, Kadınlar Denizi (Ladies Beach) or Pamucak Beachs)!
*** To spend some time at the beachs is the most important part which takes the tiredness of year, If you think so, ephesus is close to Kusadasi which is one of the excellent beach in Turkey and the Kadınlar Denizi and Pamucak beaches are also around. You may spend a day return to Istanbul or you fly there one day before and spend your day at beach relax and next day you may do your ephesus tour and return to Istanbul, or you may spend a night there after your trip and next day you may spend your day at the beach than return.
What To Visit During The Ephesus Tour?
In the itinerary, there is brief information about the sites to visit during the Ephesus Tour. you will notice, you can find more information.
- Ephesus Library; which is a symbol of Ephesus ancient city and ephesus tours, According to recent excavations, the site was occupied as early as the late Neolithic period and developed through the Bronze and Iron Ages.
- Temple of Artemis; The temple of Artemision is known as one of the Seven Wonders of the Antic world. It has been built in the areas of Ephesus on a flat area which has over the centuries turned into a swamp Virgin Mary House.
- Virgin Mary House; It is the place where Mary may have spent her last days. Indeed, she may have come in the area together with Saint John.
- Isa Bey Mosque is one of the most delicate examples of Seljukian architecture, situated below the basilica of Saint John. The mosque was built by the master Syrian architecture Ali son of Mushimish al -Damishki, between the years of 1374 and 1375.
- Sirince Village; which was the Greek village which located closer to Selcuk and well known with the 2012.
Where Is Ephesus Ancient City?
- Ephesus ancient city was found in Selcuk District of Izmir province in westren in Turkey. Ephesus is about 60 km far from the centre of Izmir Airport.
- This Ephesus day tour is going to be orgnazed from Istanbul by airplane and Ephesus is far from Istanbul about 800km.
- To fly from Istanbul to Izmir is about 1 hour and 1 hour transfer to Ephesus Ancient city.
Why Should I Visit Ephesus Ancient City?
Here is the some reasons which take your attraction to visit Ephesus Ancient City and Around and join our Ephesus day tour.
- Ephesus Ancient City has been in UNESCO World Heritage List.
- Temple of Artemis which is one of the seven wonders of the ancient World which is close to Ephesus and give yourself a chance to visit Temple of Artemis while you are visiting Ephesus Ancient City.
- Celsus Library which is third biggest library of the ancient World in Ephesus Ancient City.
- The Terrace Houses which are the House of rich Romans during the life in Ephesus, was decorated with amazing mosaics and frescoes. (Regular Group Tour Of Ephesus is not included the Terrace houses).
- The Public Latrines, well-preserved public toilets of Ephesians which are side by side, you will find them intersting .
- Tomb of Apostle John at Great Basilica of John dating to 6th century, it is close to Ephesus and give yourself a chance to visit Great Basilica of John while you are visiting Ephesus Ancient City. (Regular Group Tour Of Ephesus is not included the Great Basalica of St. John).
- Hadrian’s Temple, in Ephesus Ancient City site, has lots of thing to explain to the visitor.
- The Grand Amphitheatre in Ephesus Ancient City should be the an other reason with its capacity of 2500 people, explain so many thing about the life in Ephesus Ancint City.
- Hous of Virgin Mary is not so close to Ephesus, it is very important site to visit while you are around, because she was spent her last days in this house which was used as church.
- Ephesus Aarcheological Museum is an other important site that you may visit the statues which were made by talented artists of Ephesus. (Regular Group Tour Of Ephesus is not included the Ephesus Aarcheological Museum).
- Ephesus day tour covers the Artemis Temple which is one of the seven wonders of the world.
- Ephesus day trip also covers th Virgin Mary House who Hz. Isa’s mother was Hz. Maryam who had spent last years in this house.
- Ephesus day tour give and opportunity of visiting the Example of the Seljukian Architecture with Isabey Mosque.
- In the Ephesus Tour; there is beautiful small village which is called Sirince Village which is well know during the 2012.
You may consider to make a private Ephesus tour! Please read the following infromtaion.
*** If you like to visit the un-covered sites by the regular group tour of ephesus and want to add to your ephesus tour, it is possible to modify your ephesus tour and add any of them to the sites as you will visit. By the way, you will neeed to make a private ephesus tour from istanbul which has availability to be modified as you want and extend it for your wishes. Please List your wishes and let us know them then it is easy for us to organize your wishes.
What Are The Other Cities To Join Ephesus Tour?
You may think to join Ephesus Day Tour from other cities or districts which are closer and will allow you as follow
- Ephesus day tour is available from Kusadasi hotels and Kusadasi cruise port.
- Ephesus and Virgin Mary House day tour is available from Izmir hotels, Cesme hotels and Izmir air port and Izmir and Cesme Cruise port.
- Ephesus and Artemis Temple day tour is also available from Sirince, Kirazlı Villages which are about 10 to 15 km far from the ephesus ancient cities.
- Ephesus day tour is available from Kayseri, Nevsehir and Ankara which are runing with the available airplanes.
- Ephesus ancient city tour is available from Bodrum, Marmaris, Fethiye, Antalya by a private minivan upon, request.
What Is The Best Way To Do Ephesus Tour?
The Best way to make this tour from Istanbul that you may do comfortable travel and tour in and around Ephesus, if you have short time and want to visit Ephesus.
- Hotel Pick up and drop off in Istanbul.
- Airport transfers in Istanbul, Izmir return.
- Transportation during the tour in Izmir .
- Flight From Istanbul to Izmir, Izmirto Istanbul.
- Ephesus and Virgin Mary House Tour.
Museums, Monuments, Ruins during the tour.
- Turkish and English speaking professional Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism in the tours
- Lunch during the tour.
- Local taxes
- Service Charge.