06.30 AM Depart from hotels in Istanbul To Gallipoli Peninsula doing the Gallipoli And Anzac Cove Tour in a day.
09.00 AM There will be breakfast stopover on the way, and continue to Gallipoli.
12.10 PM Before Gallipoli Tour, there will be lunch break then continue to Tour.
13.00 PM Depart to Private Gallipoli Tour.
During the Private Tour sites to visit from 13:00 Pm to 17:00 - 17:30 pm..!
Brighton Beach, Beach Cemetery, ANZAC Cove, Ariburnu Cemetery, ANZAC Commemorative Site, Respect to Mehmetcik Statue, Lone Pine, Australian Memorial, Johnston's Jolly (Turkish and Allied trenches and tunnels), Turkish 57. Infantry Regiment Cemetery, The Nek, Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial.
17.00 - 17:30 PM At the End of the tour, return to Istanbul. It is about 4 hours driving back to Istanbul.
21.00 - 21:30 PM Arrival to Istanbul, and drop off at hotel will be the end of the Gallipoli tour.
Sites To Visit During The Private Gallipoli Day Tour From Istanbul..!
Places To Visit within the Gallipoli Day Tour are as follow:
Brighton Beach is Near Kabatepe village and it was a favourite swimming spot for Anzac troops during the campaign.
Beach Cemetery is a small Graves of Soldier who deid during the Battle of Gallipoli, War Grave's cemetery containing the remains of allied troops.
ANZAC Cove is the first anzacs landing area.
Ari Burnu Cemetery is named from the Cape at the north end of Anzac Cove, It has the information and tombstones for names in Ari Burnu Cemetery.
ANZAC Commemorative Site is the North Beach commemorative site to Anzac troops where dawn services are held on Anzac Day (in the early morning of 25th April every year)
Mehmetcik Statue (Mehmetçik is a common name given to soldiers in Turkey, every soldier is Mehmetcik locals call.) is the memorial monuments of solrdiers who were in war of in the Gallipoli peninsula, Turkey.
Lone Pine is he Battlefields, the war was between Australian and Ottoman Empire forces during the Gallipoli Campaign of the First World War.
Australian Memorial which is memorial monuments of Soldiers of Australian who is sleeping in Gallipoli Peninsula.
Johnston's Jolly (Turkish and Allied trenches and tunnels) is Cemetery of a Commonwealth War Graves containing the remains of some of the Allied troops who died during the Battle of Gallipoli.,in Turkey.
Turkish 57. Infantry Regiment Cemetery is the symbolic war cemetery is dedicated to the soldiers of the legendary Turkish 57th Infantry troops who left all the soldiers in the Battle of Gallipoli (1915-1916).
The Nek ias a narrow stretch of ridge on the Gallipoli Peninsula, The Battle of the Nek was a small World War I battle fought as part of the Gallipoli campaign.
New Zealand Memorial is in Chunuk Bair, the Battle of Chunuk Bair was a World War I battle fought between the Ottoman Empire defenders and troops of the British Empire.
Where Is Gallipoli Peninsula In Turkey?
- The Gallipoli peninsula is part of the province of Canakkale in Turkey and located in the southern part of East Thrace which is know part of Turkey as European, on the cost of the Aegean Sea. And Also Dardanelles Strait is in the province of Canakkale and Gallipoli peninsula is on the west of the city and the Dardanelles strait on the east side of Gallipoli peninsula.
- Gallipoli is about 4- 4,5 hours a way from the metropol city of Istanbul by drive non stop, it is about 350 Km
Why Should I Visit Gallipoli And Anzac Cove?
Here is the some reasons which take your attraction to visit.
- Covers the WWI.(Between, Ottoman and New Zealender, Australian, Indian and British Armies)
- Anzac landing cove. ( It is the first cave that they had landed first).
- It is a place kind of holding the information of Soldier of Turkish, New Zealender, Australian, Indian and British.
- It is a place kind of pilgrimage to go and meet with forefather
There are lots of eason (500.000) to join to the gallipoli tour from istanbul, Gallipoli peninsula is a large area and every square has something to see but the Regular Group Tour Of Gallipoli from Istanbul is not covering all, f you think to visit the othere sites, by the way you should make the private gallipoli tour from istanbul that you may check the Private Gallipoli Tour From Istanbul which is flexible and available to modify according to your wishes and request. Also you may be interested in doing private gallipoli and troy tour from istanbul and visit the war sites and ancient city together.
- Hotel pick up and drop off for Gallipoli Tour in Istanbul.
- Transportation of driving from / to place during the gallipoli tour.
- All the transportation during the gallipoli tour is by non smoking and air conditioned touristical mini-van.
- Land transportation during the gallipoli tour.
- Turkish and English speaking and professional licensed by the Ministry of Tourism for gallipoli tour.
- Private Gallipoli Tour
- Museum, Monuments, Ruins in Gallipoli.
- Lunch before the Gallipoli Tour
- Local Taxes.
- Service Charges.