06.30 AM Depart from hotels in Istanbul To Gallipoli Peninsula doing the Gallipoli And Anzac Cove Tour in a day.
09.00 AM There will be breakfast stopover on the way, and continue to Gallipoli.
12.10 PM Before Gallipoli Tour, there will be lunch break then continue to Tour.
13.00 PM Depart to Private Gallipoli And Troy Tour.
During the Private Tour, sites to visit from 13:00 Pm to 17:00 - 17:30 pm..!
Gallipoli Battlefields, Anzac Cove
17.00 - 17:30 PM At the End of the tour, return to Istanbul. It is about 4 hours driving back to Istanbul.
21.00 - 21:30 PM Arrival to Istanbul, and drop off at hotel will be the end of the Gallipoli tour.
Sites To Visit During The Private Gallipoli And Troy Tour From Istanbul..!
Private Gallipoli tour covers the sites to visit as follow
- The Beach Cemetery (John Simpson's Grave),
- Anzac Cove, Ari Burnu (First Anzac landing place),
- Lone Pine Cemetery (Australian Memorial),
- Johnston's Jolly (Walk in the Anzac trenches),
- View Shrapnel Valley
- Turkish Memorial,
- The Nek and Walker's Ridge,
- Chunuk Bair (Main New Zealand Memorial).
Private Troy tour covers the sites to visit as follow the
- The Trojan Horse which was used in the movie of Troy
- The Trajan Horse which The Trojan Horse (Did it really exist ?) in centre in Canakkale,
- The Trojan Wars,
- Battle between Achilles an Hector,
- The 3200 years old city walls of Troy VI and VII,
- The East gate of VI (VIP entrance of Troy VI),
- The Temple of Athena,
- Walls of Troy II and Megaron House,
- Walls of Troy I (The oldest ruins of Troy),
- The trench of Schliemann,
- The ramp of Troy II,
- The Scaean Gate,
- The Gate of Troy VI (Where possibly the tricky wooden horse was taken),
- Sanctuary (Sacrificing Altars),
- Roman Bath,
- Odeon (Music theatre),
- South gate of Troy VI,
- Ruins of agora (Market place).
Where Is Gallipoli Peninsula In Turkey?
- The Gallipoli peninsula is part of the province of Canakkale in Turkey and located in the southern part of East Thrace which is know part of Turkey as European, on the cost of the Aegean Sea. And Also Dardanelles Strait is in the province of Canakkale and Gallipoli peninsula is on the west of the city and the Dardanelles strait on the east side of Gallipoli peninsula.
- Gallipoli is about 4- 4,5 hours a way from the metropol city of Istanbul by drive non stop, it is about 350 Km
Where Is Troy Ancient City In Turkey?
- The Ancient City of Troy (Troia) is in the province of Canakkale and It is bout 30 minutes drive to Gallipoli Peninsula.
- It is called by locals Truva or Troy, was a city in the far northwest of the region, today, it is known as Anatolia in modern Turkey.
- The Ancient City of Troy is about 5 hours far away by driving, from the city of Istanbul.
If You Do Not Want To Do Longer Day Trip To Gallipoli And Troy, you may do them in 2 different days as Gallipoli And Troy Day Tour. If you want you may do them in two day and one night than spend a night in Canakkale.
Also possible to make only Private Gallipoli Tour From Istanbul or Regular Group Tour Of Gallipoli from Istanbul.
- Hotel pick up and drop off in Istanbul.
- All transportation by non-smoking and air-conditioned.
- Ferry from Eceabat to Canakkale, Canakkale to Eceabat.
- Turkish and English speaking and experienced about the Gallipoli Battlefields and Troy Ancient City.
- Full Guided private Gallipoli Tour.
- Full Guided private Troy Tour.
Monuments, Ruins, Museums Entrance.
- Local taxes
- Service Charge.
- Gallipoli Tours; there is no much walking and fine for family, individial, people who has difficulties with walking.
- When you book the one of Gallipoli tours the confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 10 minutes before pick up time of tours.
- Under 18 years Children who is going to join to one of Istanbul daily tours, must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you think to join From Istanbul, most of hotel has hotel pick up and drop off service in Istanbul
- Asian side hotels has no pick up service. (Participants will be picked up infront of the Marmara Hotel in Taksim Square between 06:00 - 30 am ).
- Minimum 2 participants should be.