Day 1.: Depart from Istanbul to Gallipoli for Dawn Service Ceremonies
12:00 Depart for Eceabat from Istanbul.
There will be a rest stop half way where you can buy nibblies for the night ahead.
17:00 Enter the town of Eceabat where we will grab our Gallipoli goodies bag and drive to the service site.
20:00 Join the convoy of buses for departure to the Dawn Service site where we will grab a space in the large crowd and wait, listening to the pre dawn program.
Day 2.: Ceremonies in Gallipoli and Depart from Gallipoli to Istanbul
05:30 Dawn Service commences as the sun breaks the skyline behind the Turkish Sphinx.
07:30 While waiting for your bus to transfer you to the next service you can eat breakfast on the grass with the group or feel free to tell your leader that you want to go exploring; take your breakfast-pack and walk the ridges and old trenches to the next service. Australian and/or New Zealand National services.
10:00 Australian National Ceremony at Lone Pine,
11:45 New Zealander National Ceremony at Chunuk Bair,
Late afternoon : End of services. Buses depart for Eceabat for a quick stop to collect a meal pack for your to eat on the way to Istanbul. There will also be a stop halfway for you to buy your dinner.
Bus will drop you as close to possible to your choice of accommodation in Istanbul.
Turkish/English speaking offsider on bus
Dawn Serice (Dawn service, Australian, and New Zealand service).
Mentioned entrance fees to sights by the itinerary
Late lunch meal pack Gallipoli goodies bag
Private coach, return Istanbul
- The Packages has walking and not recommended for the people who has difficulties with walking.
- When you book the one of Tour Packages Istanbul the confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 10 minutes before pick up time of Any Daily Tours.
- Under 18 years Children who is going to join to one of Istanbul daily tours, must be accompanied by an adult.
- According to the availability of the museums, tour dates may be exchanged without inform.
- Not Recommended younger then 10 years